IF YOU’RE AWESOME AT HELPING OTHERS, LOVE WINTER AND WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, WE’D APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.
How You Can Help
We have a wide variety of rewarding volunteer opportunities available.
Here are some examples:
- Setting up the event site
- Being the first to greet teams, sponsors and spectators
- Receiving and gathering team registrations at the registration desk
- Receiving coat/bag check items and collecting the $2 fee
- Assisting in the marshalling area
- Selling tickets at the 50/50 draw booth
- Providing information to sponsors and spectators
We will make every effort to give you the tasks that you prefer. Please let us know if you have any concerns that should be taken into consideration. Whatever you do as a MVV (most valued volunteer), you are the driving force behind our organizing team, helping us pull off a “tour de force” like no other.
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com!
All volunteers will be required to bring a signed Volunteer Waiver and government-issued photo identification (driver’s license or passport) on Race Day.
Some volunteer positions are inside (Inn at the Forks), but the majority of the volunteer positions are outside.
Volunteers are needed for shifts between 11:30am and 5:00pm.
Let us know if you’d like to join us. Complete the online Volunteer Registration Form and we’ll get back to you. Looking forward to hearing from you!